Thursday, March 12, 2009

Friends and stuff

Here are a few pictures of my friends.

Here, Hna Lily and Hna. Aurora are getting things ready for Manuel's going away party.


We're all excited about the shiskabobs, if you couldn't tell.


The men in the office: Manuel, Hno. Alfaro and Hno. Nuñez. They are a kick in the pants!


This is Nichol. He cracks me up. I love this picture; the coloring is perfect!


Here we are waiting to go do baptisms in the temple. I'm getting better at this long shot picture deal. I'm with Nataly and Eduardo.



This is Hna. Centeno who's going home to Argentina. That's why her eyes are closed because she doesn't want red eyes in the picture! She was a great missionary.



This was a fun pool party in Lo Cañas. This is Jermain, Cesar and someone else - don't know her name :-/. It was so fun!


This is me with Sis. Vicki Matsumori from the Primary General Presidency. She and Sis. Barbara Thompson from the RS General Presidency came to speak in Santiago. They are so cute!


This is what it looks like in Santiago when it rains, which isn't very often. We even hear thunder!



No comments:

Post a Comment